Sapphire Mayfair projector screen with built in infra red remote control
- The Sapphire Mayfair range of projection screens are truly a work of art. We use only the best quality materials and each one is tested at length before leaving the factory.
- Although it is difficult to convey the screen quality online. The triple laminated glassfibre surface is designed to lay flat with no curls extending into the viewing area. The gain is 1:1 which we consider best for modern projectors which have plenty of brightness. The viewing angle is very wide and the black border all around marks the image and improves your perception of the contrast ratio.
- The screen fabric has black backing meaning you can place the screen in front of a window and no light will come though the projector screen fabric.
- Fitting onto a plaster wall or ceiling is simplicity itself, thanks to the unique channel fix brackets. You will not find an easier screen to install. Please view the flash movie below to see more about the installation method.
All Sapphire Mayfair projection screens come with a remote control (this model uses infra red to the receiver built into the casing). If you want to hide the screen it also ships with an IR extender which you can fix to the ceiling to receive the signal - see image gallery for picture of the part.
- This screen comes with a 2.7m power lead from the back left of the screen (when viewed from the front) and terminates in a standard UK power plug.
We also have options to control your screen remotely. You will find some of the options suggested below.