Sapphire In-Ceiling Tab Tension Electric Projector Screen With Handheld Infra Red Remote Control And 10m Trigger Cable.
SAPPHIRE ULTIMATE IN-CEILING SERIES.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HIGH END RECESSED PROJECTION SCREEN WITHOUT THE PREMIUM PRICE THIS STYLISH AND DISCREET TAB TENSION SCREEN WILL BE A FANTASTIC ADDITION TO YOUR SET UP.
ISF certified to guarantee a high quality fabric for an incredible viewing experience.
With a unique tension system, the screen surface is taut and tensioned at every point to ensure a perfect projection surface.
- All Sapphire Screens are supplied with a picture enhancing black border which will frame the image for an excellent viewing experience.
- ISF Certified.
- Supplied with a 10m trigger cable to enable you to trigger the screen once the projector is on or off (projector need a 12v output)
- 1:1 gain.
- The Screen is supplied with an Infra red remote control.
- Supplied with bear end cables for RS232 and contact closure control.
- The remote control will operate the screen up to 8 meters away.
- Energy saving with the ultra low power consumption.
- This screen is ideal for Ultra/short throw projectors.
- Sleek white aluminium casing will discreetly blend in with most ceilings.
- 2.7 meters of power cable with a standard UK power plug.
- Excellent Quality - We stand by the quality of our products by offering an outstanding 3 year warranty.
The material on a Tab Tension screen is not only pulled down by the weight of the bar but also from the left and right side by a Nylon string. The string is periodically connected to the material via small "Tabs", hence the name Tab Tension. Unlike a standard screen, a Tab Tension screen has a flexible material so that it can be pulled taught from all sides. The Sapphire Tab Tensioned screens have a unique ratchet mechanism at each end of the weighted bar so that the tensioning strings can be easily adjusted should the temperature have any effect on the screen material. The soft touch material is optimised for home cinema use, producing a high contrast and uniform reflectivity.